It “works”

The results are promising, although it’s hard to tell that at first:

Side view
Top-down view

So, despite the fact that it’s still an unrecognizable blob, it does show that this network is better suited for three dimensional data. It also shows that I have quite a lot to do if I ever want this thing to produce useful output.

The corner “wall” feature is also puzzling. I expected to see something like this though considering the training data I’ve used:

One of the cabin prefabs used for training.

Most of the training data I’ve used has the base you see there at the bottom, but judging by the generated model I think I’m messing up the orientation of the data as it goes through the system. To me it looks like the generated models are actually upside down may need to be flipped over:

Hopefully I can figure the rest of this out!